Wednesday, January 25, 2012

iCupcakes? I think I will!

I. LOVE. BAKING!  There is no other way around itt.  I like to cook but baking seems to be my thing.  It's fun to try new flavors and create cute designs.  It's relaxing for me.  Despite ending up with flour everywhere...it's still relaxing. I love baking cupcakes...not your normal chocolate and vanilla cupcakes either!  I'm talking Chocolate w/ Caramel Icing (secret family recipe), Banana Split, Peanut Butter & Jelly and French Toast....oh yeah the good stuff!  And of course we can't forget all the cute creatures I've made and sent to daycare.

I desperately want to open a Cupcake Shop.  However, my lack of funds keeps pulling me back to reality!  So my hubby suggested I start baking at home for people.  NO NO NO!  I want my own shop!  But then I remember one {minor} little detail...NO MONEY!   So my wheels started turning and I've decided to run with it!  I'm starting my very open Cupcake iShoppe!!!  {Is there such a term as iShoppe besides on iCarly?}

Option #3 on Logo Designs {Still undecided} 
I'm so excited!!!!!  I've been up late every night working on creating a logo, marketing materials, getting supplies ordered {100 pink boxes on their way} and preparing my plan of action and the best part....trying out different recipes almost daily! {I'm thinking at this rate I better join WW again soon!}

So if you or anyone you know is interested, please send them my way!  Make sure you check me out on Facebook where you can find all the yummy stuff I've been working on!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Mel! I absolutely LOVED the carrot cake cupcakes you did for my party!! Thanks SO much for that and good luck with the iShoppe!! I know you will do great!! Love!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm glad you loved them! :)

    ReplyDelete