Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cake Pops! BLAH!



Cake Pops!  Maybe you've heard of them and....maybe you haven't.  They seem to be the latest fad at parties. There are cookbooks dedicated to them and people selling them on Etsy.  Even Starbucks sells them!  So I had to try to make some.  Well..let me say I've made them 3 times now and they still taste the same, NASTY!  My mom even bought the cookbook, I followed the directions and still YUCK! 


For those of you who don't know what they are let me explain.  You bake a cake, crumble it up, mix in some icing and dip them in candy (chocolate) coating.  Sounds good right?  UMMM NO!  They taste like a big ol' goo ball in the middle.  BLAK!

So, if anyone out there is reading this who has had them, please tell me what I'm missing!  Besides looking cute, they've got nothing else going for them!
 

Comments:

Post a Comment