Monday, July 18, 2011

Another year older...

Most women have a hard time turning 30!  Nope, not me! Breezed right through that one!  It's 35 that's turning out to be the real killer!  I'll soon officially be in my mid-30's!  UGH!  Now I'm starting to understand the whole mid-life crisis thing! I mean think about it, I can no longer say "I'm in my early 30's" which is still  pretty close "late 20's" right?  Ohhhh no, I'm mid-30!  BLAH!

I figured, I can't change the unenviable so what better way to deal with it than throwing myself a Pool Party!  Friends, Family, Sun, Food and Beer!  What a great combo!

Yep, that's it, I'm creating my own little summer fiesta! I'll be raising my glass...or bottle...and toasting to another birthday and becoming yet another year older! 

Happy Freakin' Birthday to me!  ::Sigh::

Comments:

Post a Comment