Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bleu Cheese Chicken Burgers


It seems the older I get the more my tastes are changing.  I've never liked french onion dip before and now it seems I love the unheathly goodness!  Same goes for Bleu Cheese !  Granted, I still can't do the dressing but the crumbles are oh so yummy!  And let's not mention or think about what the "bleu" really is ok?!   So tonight after going to the grocery, with all 3 kids, {yes call me insane} we got home and everyone was screaming how hungry they were!  I decided to just throw some stuff together and wish for the best!!!   I can't believe how DELISH it came out!!!  I will be adding these to my "make again" list for sure!  Hope you enjoy them as much as my family did!

Ingredients:
1 lb ground chicken
2 green onions (chopped)
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles

Mix everything together, make into patties (I got 5 patties out of it & this is how the points+ are calculated), throw 'em on the grill! 

We ate ours on our plate, but they would be even better on a slimwich with tomato and lettace.  I paired it with grilled squash, which was also a first for me.

ENJOY!!

Points +: 4 points per patty
 

Comments:

Post a Comment