Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Obsessed....

Yes, I admit it...I have a new found LoVe for parties.  From the planning to the paper projects to seeing the vision I had in my head come together on party day.  With each party I get more and more into it and take it a step further! {which I'm sure the hubby loves! NOT!}

It all started by making this simple 'Happy Birthday' banner for Karder's Mickey Mouse party and has now turned into an obsession!  My all time favorite site so far?  www.catchmyparty.com not to mention the many party blogs I follow on facebook! They feature soooo many awesome ideas...some completely over the top.  I can spend hours looking at parties and getting ideas!

With our upcoming pool party...what better opportunity to have some fun and make lots of cool crafty projects?!  So tonight's project was water bottle labels.  Here's a sneak peek!

These are super simple.  Design...print...cut...tape!  Can't get much easier!

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Comments:

Post a Comment